Thursday, July 14, 2011

Not Guilty?


I don't know about your circle of the world but everywhere I go Casey Anthony's trial seems to come up one way or another. The moment I heard she was not guilty I was upset. Everyone else I know who had been following the case was genuinely sick about the outcome. Today I heard one of my favorite songs its called Not Guilty By: Mandisa (Click to listen) No I don't mean to only blog about Mandisa's music but apparently I have brainstorms while jamming out. In the song one of my favorite lines says "Love paid the price for mercy, my verdict not guilty." This song always gives me goosebumps! My point is we have all gotten off the hook and God has shown us mercy. We deserve Hell but He choose to love us instead. Not that I change my views on the trail. But I feel a little closer to the seat of the murderer than the judge.
Just some thoughts
Night my dolls
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment