Thursday, August 11, 2011

Following Feather Fad's

Hello Dolls :)

Unless you have been living in a cave you have been seeing women with feathers in their hair recently. Its become a huge trend. While I know its just a fad, I had to join in! My sister Esther and I found at the goodwill a tacky old indian dream catcher. We imediately saw the potential in this fun find! We removed the the feathers to put in our hair. Just as any normal person would do with their unwanted dream catchers. I received extra hair crimps that my hair dresser had. We put them in and with needle nose pliers clamped them in.
Dream Catcher w/ 4 feathers= $0.99
Hair Crimps = $0.00
For a grand total of .50 cents per hair extention!
Depending on how many feather you get at the salon this is priced around $12.00
I have had mine in for almost 2 weeks now and I love them. I can wash, curl, and straighten them.

2 comments:

  1. Love Love it and I love you!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thrifty Hannah and Essie! I am a Feathered Friend now too. Blue and Black Zebra Print :)

    ReplyDelete