Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Decorations!

One of my favorite ways to be a Frugal Fashionista, is to buy things at the end of the season! Whether clothes, shoes, or decorations! I bought some Christmas decorations at the end of last year, at one of my favorite stores (Jamie's Secret Garden)!!! So this year when I got out my decorations I didn't even remember what all I had bought! SO much Fun!!!


I have little shelves on each side of my mirror... so I added these sparkly Christmas trees!!!

I put a glitter covered rain deer on my little side table~

Here is one of my favorite decorations! My Hippo Collection~ When I was little My Aunt Becky taught me the song, "I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas"! Every year since then she has gotten me a hippo in my Christmas package! I have gotten stuffed animals, key chains, and of coarse a CD! This year I got a cute lil an ornament!!! I set the little stuffed animals in my chair!

No comments:

Post a Comment