Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Inspiration

My little sister Esther, has worked soooooooooo hard on her Christmas wrapping. She has spent hour thinking, planning, and sewing.... Yes I said sewing! She has sewn individual name tags for all our family... It is too cute, I had to blog about it! This might be a fun Christmas project to start at the beginning of the new year. So all winter long if you have a family movie night, you work can on it... I would need to start January 1st!! LOL We all don't have the same free time as my 14 year old sister ;)...


-She made her own pattern for the name tag holder
-She printed out a picture of a rain deer, then traced and cut them out (then glued them to the name tag)
-Then she wrote out the names to put inside AND LAMINATED THEM!!!! :D
I know our entire house has been inspired but her hard work~
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment