Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Dressed for Success!


So as some of you may know, I recently went to a church camp! At this camp the common attire is T-shirt, Basketball shorts, and tennis shoes, and as most of you know... I don't dress like that. So I was wondering how to pack... I thought #1 dress like everyone else and feel weird, or #2 Dress like myself and get the stare down. So I thought I would ask my boss Jamie. She gave me GREAT advice! She told me "it takes the same amount of time to put on a skirt as it does to put on sweat pants." I believe we should dress to feel good about ourselves. Dressing comfy is good for now and then. But we should dress like Daughters of the King aka Princess'! So I encourage my followers to put a little extra effort in your outfit today! Stand Out! Look and feel Beautiful about yourself! How Beautiful and how delightful you are, My love, with all your charms! Song of Solomon 7:6

No comments:

Post a Comment